Ramblings Of A Dead Man
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» TOAD For Oracle 9.7.0.51 Portable.zip
Nosy?  Fuck off. EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 2:44 am by yehutea

» Microsoft Office 2013 Download Gratis Portugues Completo
Nosy?  Fuck off. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:48 am by imbiwesb

» Hairspray(OST).zip
Nosy?  Fuck off. EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:26 pm by imbiwesb

» The Death Penalty: Justified?
Nosy?  Fuck off. EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:58 pm by TheDeadMan

» Shut up about Osama, seriously, just shut up about him.
Nosy?  Fuck off. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:21 am by TheDeadMan

» STOP STOP STOP
Nosy?  Fuck off. EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:27 am by TheDeadMan

» Please.. please stop the stupidity.
Nosy?  Fuck off. EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:39 pm by TheDeadMan

» Banned from the Classroom: A Rant about Mark Twain
Nosy?  Fuck off. EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:59 am by TheDeadMan

» Fucktards can NOT tie their shoes.
Nosy?  Fuck off. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:32 pm by TheDeadMan

Nosy? Fuck off.

Go down

Nosy?  Fuck off. Empty Nosy? Fuck off.

Post  TheDeadMan Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:36 pm

You know what I hate more than anything in my rural-nowhere, gossip-centered, we-want-to-be-important-but-we-really-can't-due-to-being-a-bunch-of-unwashed-pricks town? Nosy people. They're everywhere. Everywhere I look, there are more of them. What is my justification for this hate? Thank you for asking, I'll tell you.

Well, there's this girl at my school that I really like. And I mean REALLY like. Not like in that oh-god-I-want-to-bone-you-in-the-back-of-a-pickup-driving-down-the-interstate-hoping-to-god-there-are-no-cops-in-the-area kind of way, I like her in the way that I feel.. how do I put this, COMPLETE whenever I so much as talk to her. It's almost pathetic the level of mushy I could get to when talking about her, but she has that kind of effect on m... where was I going with this? Oh, right. Nosy people.

Well anyway, I've been trying to ask this girl out for about four weeks now, but EVERY SINGLE time I get up the guts to, there's someone around. I've tried to talk to her alone, and guess what? Someone's come over EVERY time WITHOUT fail and started conversation. I've seen one "friend" of mine apparently HITTING on her right after I had failed once again to ask her out.

Nosiness expands to others too. It pisses me off to a murderous degree whenever I see someone try to get as close to a group of mumbling people as possible. What is WRONG with you? Do you need to be in the loop THAT badly? You'd go to such lengths as to eavesdrop on conversations about things you know nothing of? Pathetic humans.

I could go on for hours, but if I get more in-depth and someone from school reads this, I may have to answer some difficult questions.

So, I'll leave you with this.

If you think the only way to feel like you belong is to stick your head into a group of people and try to relate to discussions you know absolutely nothing of and couldn't hope to understand...

Just kill yourself.

Sincerely,

~TheDeadMan

TheDeadMan
TheDeadMan
Admin

Ponder-O-Meter : 4894

https://roadman.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum